Mikron PhotriX Series
Best-in-Class Infrared Radiation Pyrometers, 30 to 2600°C
Advanced Energy’s Mikron PhotriX pyrometers offer ultra-accurate, precise infrared temperature measurement with unmatched low-temperature capability.
- Unmatched signal-to-noise ratio
- Accuracy: ±1.5°C or 0.15% of reading
- Short wavelength, narrow bandwidth detectors
- Ambient temperature compensation to combat drift
- Unmatched, longterm stability and reproducibility
- Robust and flexible design allows for easy integration
The Mikron PhotriX® pyrometers offer unmatched precision and speed thanks to their superior signal-to-noise ratio. They’re ideally suited for industrial applications requiring closed-loop control of thermal processes.
A standard PhotriX system includes sensor electronics with an anti-reflective coated lens, the communication interface module (CIM), RS-232 interface cable, universal power supply, and the TemperaSure™ data acquisition and graphing interface software.
- Gain insight into process behavior
- Achieve superior performance
- Integrate easily with our robust and flexible package design
- Minimize the effect of emissivity errors and improve measurement accuracy
- Take advantage of the highest quality optics with excellent rejection of stray light
- Lowest temperature capability short-wavelength pyrometer
- Five spectral response options
- Configurable collection and precision optics
- High speed (1 ms)
- Better than 1°C resolution