Short Wavelength Thermal Imagers for Temperature Measurement between 600 and 3000°C
Advanced Energy’s Mikron MCS640 series offers short wavelength infrared (SWIR) thermal imagers with internal digital signal processing. The imagers are suitable for graphite, ceramics, and metallic-surface applications.
- Uncooled, fully radiometric detector (UFPA)
- Spectral range: NIR (short wavelength), customer specific adaptation on request
- Display of temperature at 307,200 measurement points (640 x 480 pixel)
The Mikron® MCS640 thermal imagers measure temperatures between 600 and 3000°C with minimal interference from temperature reflections. It’s streamlined design, makes it easy to integrate MCS640 thermal imagers into compact production machines. And solid and robust housing provide reliability in harsh industrial environments.
The MCS640 series offers standard and HD versions. The MCS640-HD can be paired with an optional water-cooled enclosure for additional protection in harsh industrial environments where ambient temperatures exceed 50°C.
- Obtain high quality images of small objects: 640 x 480 pixel detector
- Configure to meet exact measurement needs: Wide range of optics for macroscopic and microscopic applications
- Enable dynamic temperature processes: Image acquisition of 60 frames per second
- Unique superior measurement accuracy of 0.5% of reading
- Display of images in real-time at 60 Hz (60 images per second)
- 1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet data transmission
- Compact in size with a small weight of 0.7 kg
After the initial warm-up, enhanced optics and electronics virtually eliminate zero drift and feature precision-beam collimation. A comprehensive operating system allows you to tailor the device to multiple operations. And calculations are performed in realtime for transmission to your host system.
Measure up to five gases
Tailor to multiple operations without the need for a custom operating system
Nearly eliminate zero drift after the initial warm-up period
Meet all accuracy specifications
Exceed performance requirements for portable or fixed leak detectors of toxics or combustibles
Differential Pressure for flow monitoring
Fast response times