Impac ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO Series
Digital, Two-Color Infrared Temperature Sensors, 300 to 3300°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO are digital two-color pyrometers with fiber optics for non-contact temperature measurement.
- Temperature Ranges: Between 300 and 3300°C
- Analog Output: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA switchable, load 0 to 500 Ohm, test current 10 mA by pressing the test key
- Extremely fast exposure time
- Very small spot sizes
- Maximum value storage
The digital Impac® IS 6, IGA 6, and IGA 6/23 Advanced are fast infrared measuring instruments. The pyrometers are ideal for non-contact temperature measurement on metals, ceramics, or graphite. The series feature integrated four-digit LED displays that indicate current measuring temperatures or set measuring distances. The pyrometers can also be can be equipped with a laser-target light, viewfinder, or TV camera module.
The IS 6, IGA 6, and IGA 6/23 can be connected to a PC through an RS485 to USB connection, enabling you to make parameter adjustments using the InfraWin software. The software can be used for temperature indication, data logging, and further analyzing of complete temperature processes.
- Use in harsh environments thanks to a robust, stainless steel sensor (IP65/NEMA4)
- Easily measure fast and dynamic processes
- Connect to your PC via an RS485 to USB connection
- Select a laser target light, viewfinder, or TV camera module
- Complete digital core for sub-ranging and adopted analog output
- Fast response times
- IS 6 and IGA 6 Advanced: 120 μs
- IGA 6/23 Advanced: 0.5 ms
- High-end optics with manual focus capability
- Four-digit LED display