Impac IS 50-LO plus and IGA 50-LO plus Series
Digital, Highly Accurate Infrared Thermometers, 50 and 3500°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac 50-LO plus and IGA 50-LO plus series include pyrometers with fiber optics for non-contact temperature measurement on metals, ceramics, graphite, etc.
- Temperature Ranges: Between 250 and 3500°C
- Extremely short exposure time
- Very small spot sizes
- Built-in LCD display
- Test current output for diagnostics
The Impac® 50-LO plus and IGA 50-LO plus series include highly accurate, infrared measuring instruments with fiber optics for non-contact measurement on metals, ceramics, graphite, etc. in temperature ranges between 250 and 3500°C.
The Impac IS 50/055-LO plus and IS 50/067-LO plus are special versions with extremely short wavelengths.
The IS 50-Al-LO plus is specially designed for measurements on aluminum parts and profiles.
- Digitally display and store temperature readings
- Facilitate the measurement of the fastest heating processes
- Take advantage of very short response time
- Utilize two different types of optical heads for different measuring distances
- Enable the exact alignment onto the measuring object
- Switchable digital interface RS232/RS485
- Adjustable settings via the integrated keypad or the interface
- Optical fiber for high ambient temperatures up to 250°C, unaffected by electromagnetic interferences
- Laser-targeting light
- Test current output