Impac IS 12-TSP and IGA 12-TSP
Fully Digital, Extremely Precise Infrared Thermometer, 200 to 3000°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac IS 12-TSP and IGA 12-TSP are fully digital, extremely precise transfer standard pyrometers for exact inspection of calibration sources.
- Temperature Ranges: Between 200 and 3000°C
- Analog Output: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA, DC, switchable, load max. 500 Ohm
- Extremely fast exposure time
- Long-term stability
- Thermostatically-controlled detectors
The Impac® IS 12-TSP and IGA 12-TSP are extremely precise transfer standard pyrometers that can inspect calibration sources. The detectors in TS pyrometers are thermostatically controlled to achieve high precision. This means measurements are, to a large extent, independent of surrounding temperature variations and a resolution of 0.01°C can be achieved.
The IS 12-TSP or IGA 12-TSP are available in several temperature ranges between 200 and 3000°C. You can also select from various spectral ranges. This enables use with calibration sources that check pyrometers with silicon or indium gallium arsenide detectors.
- Accurately inspect your calibration sources
- Use with calibration sources with which pyrometers with silicon or indium gallium arsenide detectors can be checked
- Achieve high precision
- Ensure that temperature values, as stipulated by national institutes, can be transferred to your own calibration sources to guarantee traceability to the ITS90 international temperature scale
- Guarantee adherence to high technical specifications
- Temperature ranges between 200 and 3000°C
- Resolution of only 0.01°C
- Built-in, five-digit LED display
- Digital interface
- Focusable optics