Infrared Camera System for Continuous Reformer Tube Monitoring and Temperature Measurement Inside Furnaces
Advanced Energy’s FurnaceSpection system provides real-time continuous temperature measurement to identify process abnormalities inside high-temperature furnaces in refining, metals, and glass production processes. It measures the temperature of product, refractory, and heat transfer surfaces inside natural gas-fired furnaces.
- Accurate 640 x 480 focal-plane array thermal imaging camera with sensitivity of 0.06°C
- Boroscope optics filtered at 0.85 μm wavelength to view through combustion gas and flames
- Rugged IP66, air or water cooled (SD), protective enclosure
- Standard (SD) with auto-retraction and Mobile (MB) versions available
- Radiometrically calibrated
The FurnaceSpection™ system helps you quickly and accurately identify process abnormalities to prevent unplanned outages. Monitor and control process temperature uniformity through streaming images and powerful software that is also ideal for analysis and historical trending. Digital and analog outputs are available to broadcast images of your plant’s local network.
For petrochemical reformers, FurnaceSpection ensures tubes perform optimally and helps extend their life cycles. In metal annealing applications, use FurnaceSpection cameras to reduce cycle times and improve quality and process repeatability.
In addition to standard (SD) and mobile (MB) versions, customized solutions are available to meet specific application needs.
- Monitor and control process temperature uniformity through real-time streaming images
- Identify process abnormalities before they develop into problems and unplanned outages
- Reduce cycle times and improve quality and process repeatability
- Measure temperature of product, refractory, and heat transfer surfaces
- Record and analyze data to optimize processes
- Advanced software with simultaneous acquisition from multiple cameras and advanced analytics
- Complete system integration with installation support
- Stainless steel lens with air cooling or optional water cooling (SD)